Quiz: Japanese Language
Students learn about Japanese language and culture through a quiz-style slideshow, which contains multiple choice questions with visual cues. Question and answer slides are followed by an explanatory slide which gives context and detail. Teachers’ notes provide further details.
Step 1: Students choose an answer
Step 2: Teacher confirms correct answer and gives details
Teachers can give further information from the teachers’ notes.
- Teachers choose slides suitable for their students.
- Images used are copyright free. Teachers can replace these with other images according to their needs.
- Teachers may replace the あ、い、う、えof the multiple choice questions with numbers etc.
- Answers can be announced in various ways depending on the number of students.
- Students can go to one of the corners of the room to indicate their answer.
- Students can decide on their answer in groups and show it by holding up a card.
Quiz: Japanese Food
Quiz: About Japan