Quiz: Japanese Food
Students learn about Japanese language and culture through a quiz-style slideshow, which contains multiple choice questions with visual cues. Question and answer slides are followed by an explanatory slide which gives context and detail.
Step 1: Students choose an answer
Step 2: Teacher confirms correct answer and gives details
Teachers can give further information from the teachers’ notes.
- Teachers choose slides suitable for their students.
- Images used are copyright free. Teachers can replace these with other images according to their needs.
- Teachers may replace the あ、い、う、えof the multiple choice questions with numbers etc.
- Answers can be announced in various ways depending on the number of students.
- Students can go to one of the corners of the room to indicate their answer.
- Students can decide on their answer in groups and show it by holding up a card.
Quiz: About Japan
Quiz: Japanese Language